The Halloween Wedding



The couple were both dressed as skeletons, with the bride, Karen, wearing a black outfit instead of the usual white wedding dress. 
'I'm not a white dress person – I don't like to be the centre of attention. At first I thought we could all turn up in tennis gear because Steve is a keen player but we might have been a bit cold,' she told Bristol Evening Post. 
'I wanted a good, fun day and with it being Halloween, thought that would be a good theme.'
The guests were also convinced to come as creatures of the night, with some dressing as witches and others donning vampire costumes. 
The groom, Steve, admitted he was a bit hesitant at first but loved it once he got into the swing of things. 
'I did have reservations but once my face was painted, I thought it was terrific and couldn't wait,' he said. 
Karen who is a housekeeper at a retirement complex and Steve a lorry driver plan to go on a honeymoon next year but have ruled out Transylvania as a possible destination.


Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.