See how the girl that Played in Exorcist looks like today


All of us have seen Exorcist at least once in our Life...but what happened to Linda Blair?
Linda Blair has grown in an interview she has stated:
“People are still asking the same questions,” she says. “Nobody wants to hear, ‘Everybody worked really hard and everything was really normal.’ I guess I understand that. But I had hoped that this would be an opportunity to show that everything I ever said about the movie was true. Because the attention I got — it was a really, really unpleasant experience for me. For years. For my entire career, really.”

But how this girl looks like today?..
And here's your answer...she is 52 years old today but
it seems like this little girl still haunt her


Still beautiful eh?



Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.