Disney Princesses in Real Life

 Jirka Väätäinenhas created real life versions of of popular Disney princesses. Jirka was fascinated by the character Ursula from The Little Mermaid. "I had always liked her character so much that I decided to give myself a little challenge," he tells us. "I had so much fun with it that I could not stop... and here we are."

How he does this?
 "I find photos all over the Internet and then combine them in Photoshop," he says. "I don't base the characters on only one real person or picture - I pick, mix and blend features. I also do some digital painting, by hand, to make it all come together."

Check the amazing photos











via (mymodernmet.com and jirkavinse.wordpress.com/)
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.