Man plays piano to blind elephants



Mr Barton moved to Thailand with his wife 16 years ago so they could be closer to the elephants. Barton took also his piano in the the mountain of Kanchanaburi to help raise money for blind elephants

 'It was a 50th birthday present to myself. My wife and I have been working with blind elephants for many years, and I thought it might be something they would enjoy to listen to. I sat down and thought, what do you play to an elephant?  You only get a short time, so I started trawling through my books and then Slow Movement 2 from Beethoven's Pathetique Sonata just stuck", he said.

Check him in one of his performances:


via www.metro.co.uk/
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.